About The Body Mechanic®
The Body Mechanic®, also known as Thomas Wells, is a respected bodyworker and teacher in Santa Rosa, California.
He has over 14 years of experience eliminating pain and improving function both in clinic and in the gym. He holds credentials from numerous institutions including the National Academy of Sports Medicine and the Prague School of Rehabilitation.
He is a nationally licensed and California certified massage therapist as well as a nationally and internationally certified personal trainer. Thomas teaches several therapeutic modalities to physicians, chiropractors, physical therapists, athletic trainers, yoga/Pilates instructors and of course fellow bodyworkers from around the world. In addition, he has also served as an adjunct instructor of Advanced Functional Anatomy at the Alive and Well Institute of Conscious Bodywork.
Thomas holds the following qualifications/credentials:
- CAMTC Certified Massage Therapist (certification #27097)
- Nationally Licensed Massage Therapist (FSMTB)
- Masters Certified ART® Provider
- Certified Master NKT® Practitioner and Instructor
- Advanced P-DTR® Practitioner and Instructor
- Member, Ironman® Provider Network
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- Level 5 Bowen Therapist
- Selective Functional Movement Assessments (SFMA) Practitioner
- Level 1 Certified Functional Movement Systems (FMS) Professional
- Craniosacral Practitioner
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) Certified Exercise Trainer
- Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Certified Sports Fitness Specialist