Popular among athletes, both amateur and professional, ART® quickly and efficiently mobilizes adhered or fibrotic tissues and entrapped nerves...
Bodywork which utilizes manual muscle testing to assess dysfunctions of the coordination system of the brain...
A comprehensive system of muscle testing and neural challenges, involved receptors can be located and normal function can be quickly restored...
Bowen "moves" initiate therapeutic “conversations” between the mind and body, stimulating deep relaxation and healing...
A gentle, hands-on therapy that releases tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction...
Designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints...
At The Body Mechanic®, I draw from my many years of training and experience, utilizing myriad techniques to help my clients. In session, I primarily utilize my own system of work, developed and refined over many years, but I also utilize other advanced techniques including, but not limited to: Active Release Technique (ART®), Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR®), NeuroKinetic Therapy®, Anatomy in Motion (AiM), kinesiology taping, Bowen Therapy, and class IV cold-laser. These methods, combined with powerful assessment tools, achieve amazing results where other treatments have failed.
- CAMTC Certified Massage Therapist (certification #27097)
- Nationally Licensed Massage Therapist (FSMTB)
- Certified ART® Elite Provider
- Certified Master NKT® Practitioner and Instructor
- Certified Advanced P-DTR® Practitioner and Instructor
- Advanced Neuromuscular Reprogramming (NMR) Practitioner
- Lymphatic Drainage Therapy Practitioner (Chikly Health Institute)
- Kinesiology Taping Practitioner
- Level 5 Bowen Therapist
- Selective Functional Movement Assessments (SFMA) Practitioner
- Certified Functional Movement Systems (FMS) Professional
- Craniosacral Therapy Practitioner
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) Certified Exercise Trainer
- Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Cellular Release Technique Practitioner
- Anatomy in Motion (AiM) Practitioner